Google Website Translator Gadget

Thursday 26 May 2011

Midlands Puzzle Party No.3 (July 2011)

G'day fellow puzzlers!

Some of you may have read my previous blog post from when I attended the First Midlands Puzzle Party a few months ago in Birmingham (UK) where a great time was had by all of us that attended. 


I just wanted to pass on an invitation on behalf of Allard (the host) to any of you who may happen to be in the neighbourhood on the 3rd of July as we will once again be getting together for the 3rd of these very casual puzzle gatherings.

As I mentioned it is going to be hosted by my friend (and fellow blogger) Allard at his own home and it will run from around 10:30 to 17:30.

If you are interested in attending then get in touch with Allard via his blog or get in touch with me. It would be great to see a few new faces there, and it really is casual, so just bring yourself and any puzzles that you would like to share with some like-minded people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No puzzle spoilers please!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...